Home > Get Involved > Subscribe to GPI Newsletters
Currently GPI has four e-mail newsletters to meet the varying needs of the regenerative medicine community:
- 360 Weekly Newsletter - everything in stem cell & regen med Business, Policy, Research & Advocacy.
- World Stem Cell Summit Updates – periodic updates about the summit.
- Genetics Policy Institute Updates - information about the institute including updates on activities and upcoming presentations and talks.
- Stem Cell Action Updates - news about the global “Pro-Cures Movement” defending the rights of people seeking cures.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio to Teach "Stem Cells 101" at Free Education Day with World Stem Cell Summit
November 3, 2014
- World Stem Cell Summit Announces Exclusive Tour of Three of San Antonio's Science Facilities for Summit Attendees
October 23, 2014
- Nearly 550 BioMed SA Members, Supporters Celebrate Francisco G. Cigarroa, M.D. as 2014 Palmaz Award Recipient
October 15, 2014
Bernard Siegel's TedX talk "Stem Cells and the Transformative Power of Hope"
Bernard Siegel, a leader of the global stem cell advocacy movement and founder of the World Stem Cell Summit, describes how grassroots activists have contributed to the advancement of stem cell research, one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of our time.
World Stem Cell Summit 2013
The 2013 World Stem Cell Summit took place in San Diego, California on December 4-6, 2013 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. The Summit featured a record 200 expert speakers leading 67 sessions and panels and 37 "Conversation with Experts" roundtable discussions. Twelve hundred WSCS13 attendees represented more than 40 countries.
- World Stem Cell Summit
San Antonio, Texas