Home > Publications > World Stem Cell Report
The field of stem cell research and regenerative medicine is evolving rapidly. New scientific discoveries, public policy, ethical issues, and business transactions constantly change the face of the global stem cell community. How do you keep up with all the latest developments?
Leaders and decision-makers throughout the world rely on the World Stem Cell Report to provide a global perspective of the issues facing the stem cell and regenerative medicine community. No other source provides the exclusive coverage and comprehensive content you need to stay ahead of the field.
This year’s report features previously unpublished articles written by global experts and leaders. This content is not available anywhere else. Articles provide unique insight into the global stem cell community, and cover topics including science, international perspectives, commercialization, policy, law, ethics, and advocacy.
The 2012 World Stem Cell Report is a must-have for anyone seeking to fully grasp the issues and developments that will shape the global stem cell community for years to come.
Interest in Sponsoring the World Stem Cell Report
Contact Alan Fernandez to learn more: email@example.com or call (650) 847-1640
- Nature: Human stem cells created by cloning -
Breakthrough sets up showdown with induced adult lines.
May 15, 2013
- Kyoto University iCeMS to Co-Organize World Stem Cell Summit
May 14, 2013
- Genetics Policy Institute Opens Washington, D.C. Office
May 7, 2013
- Genetics Policy Institute and univerCELLmarket to co-publish 360 – the Free Newsletter Covering Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
Apr 29, 2013
- ISSCR 11th Annual Meeting
- World Conference on Regenerative Medicine
Conference Center Leipzig
- World Stem Cell Summit
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
San Diego, California