Home > Publications > Newsletterst
Currently GPI has four e-mail newsletters to meet the varying needs of the regenerative medicine community:
Everything in stem cell & regen med Business, Policy, Research & Advocacy.
Periodic updates about the World Stem Cell Summit, including Discounted Registration, Speaker & Agenda Updates and more.
Periodic updates about the Genetics Policy Insitute, including information about the institute including updates on activities and upcoming presentations and talks.
News about the global “Pro-Cures Movement” defending the rights of people seeking cures.
- International Society for Stem Cell Research
Vancouver, British Columbia
- BIO International Convention
San Diego, California
- The Business of Regenerative Medicine: New Therapies, New Models
St. Andrew's Club & Conference Centre
- Help 4 Huntington's Disease Symposium
Santa Maria Inn
SSanta Maria, California
- World Stem Cell Summit San Antonio #WSCS14 Registration Opens, New Partnering Opportunities Announced
May 28, 2014
- Organizers of 2014 World Stem Cell Summit #WSCS14 Announced
May 1, 2014
- Nurturing a Pioneering Community
Feb 26, 2014
Bernard Siegel's TedX talk "Stem Cells and the Transformative Power of Hope"
Bernard Siegel, a leader of the global stem cell advocacy movement and founder of the World Stem Cell Summit, describes how grassroots activists have contributed to the advancement of stem cell research, one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of our time.
World Stem Cell Summit 2013
The 2013 World Stem Cell Summit took place in San Diego, California on December 4-6, 2013 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. The Summit featured a record 200 expert speakers leading 67 sessions and panels and 37 "Conversation with Experts" roundtable discussions. Twelve hundred WSCS13 attendees represented more than 40 countries.