Home > Publications > Newsletterst
Currently GPI has four e-mail newsletters to meet the varying needs of the regenerative medicine community:
Periodic updates about the World Stem Cell Summit, including Discounted Registration, Speaker & Agenda Updates and more.
Periodic updates about the Genetics Policy Insitute, including information about the institute including updates on activities and upcoming presentations and talks.
Everything in stem cell & regen med Business, Policy, Research & Advocacy co-published with univerCellmarket.
News about the global “Pro-Cures Movement” defending the rights of people seeking cures.
- ISSCR 11th Annual Meeting
- World Conference on Regenerative Medicine
Conference Center Leipzig
- World Stem Cell Summit
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
San Diego, California
- Nature: Human stem cells created by cloning -
Breakthrough sets up showdown with induced adult lines.
May 15, 2013
- Kyoto University iCeMS to Co-Organize World Stem Cell Summit
May 14, 2013
- Genetics Policy Institute Opens Washington, D.C. Office
May 7, 2013
- Genetics Policy Institute and univerCELLmarket to co-publish 360 – the Free Newsletter Covering Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
Apr 29, 2013