Home > Donate Now
The Genetics Policy Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan organization. GPI is a leading promoter and defender of stem cell research and other cutting edge medical research targeting cures. Genetics Policy Institute, Director of Development, Alan Fernandez, can assist you in choosing the best form for your donation. Please contact Alan at 650-759-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Genetics Policy Institute if you have any questions about your donation. Thank you for investing in the advancement of stem cell science.
The Genetics Policy Institute - Main Office
Palm Beach Executive Center
2875 S. Ocean Blvd.
Palm Beach, Florida 33480
- Stemedica Sponsors Poster Forum Prizes at 2013 World Stem Cell Summit, San Diego, Dec. 4-6
Oct 10, 2013
- Kyoto University's iCeMS to Co-Organize the 2013 World Stem Cell Summit, San Diego, Ca., Dec. 4-6
Oct 1, 2013
- San Antonio to Host 2014 World Stem Cell Summit
Sep 19, 2013
- Stem Cell Scientist Who Blogs To Receive Award For Advocacy
Aug 08, 2013
- World Stem Cell Summit
Manchester Grand Hyatt
San Diego, California
- Regenerative Medicine State of the Industry Briefing
Parc 55 Wyndham
San Francisco, California
- Regen Med Investor Day
New York, New York