Home > Donate Now
The Genetics Policy Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan organization. GPI is a leading promoter and defender of stem cell research and other cutting edge medical research targeting cures. Genetics Policy Institute, Director of Development, Alan Fernandez, can assist you in choosing the best form for your donation. Please contact Alan at 650-759-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Genetics Policy Institute if you have any questions about your donation. Thank you for investing in the advancement of stem cell science.
The Genetics Policy Institute - Main Office
Palm Beach Executive Center
2875 S. Ocean Blvd.
Palm Beach, Florida 33480
- Nurturing a Pioneering Community
Feb 26, 2014
- Bernard Siegel's TedX talk "Stem Cells and the Transformative Power of Hope
Jan 28, 2014
- Qatar Biomedical Research Institute participates in World Stem Cell Summit
Dec 30, 2013
- Assessing the full potential of global stem cell research
Dec 18, 2013
- Children's Neurobiological Solutions Write-Up: World Stem Cell Summit 2013
Dec 13, 2013
Bernard Siegel's TedX talk "Stem Cells and the Transformative Power of Hope"
Bernard Siegel, a leader of the global stem cell advocacy movement and founder of the World Stem Cell Summit, describes how grassroots activists have contributed to the advancement of stem cell research, one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of our time.
World Stem Cell Summit 2013
The 2013 World Stem Cell Summit took place in San Diego, California on December 4-6, 2013 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. The Summit featured a record 200 expert speakers leading 67 sessions and panels and 37 "Conversation with Experts" roundtable discussions. Twelve hundred WSCS13 attendees represented more than 40 countries.
- Regen Med Investor Day
New York, New York
- World Congress for Freedom of Scientific Research
Italian Chamber of Deputies and at the Capitol Hill
- Qatar International Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Conference (QISRC)
- 2014 Conference (REGMEDCOM)
San Francisco, California