The Genetics Policy Institute - Main Office
Palm Beach Executive Center
2875 S. Ocean Blvd.
Palm Beach, Florida 33480
The Genetics Policy Institute - Washington, D.C. Office
701 8th Street, NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20001
- Nurturing a Pioneering Community
Feb 26, 2014
- Bernard Siegel's TedX talk "Stem Cells and the Transformative Power of Hope
Jan 28, 2014
- Qatar Biomedical Research Institute participates in World Stem Cell Summit
Dec 30, 2013
- Assessing the full potential of global stem cell research
Dec 18, 2013
- Children's Neurobiological Solutions Write-Up: World Stem Cell Summit 2013
Dec 13, 2013
Bernard Siegel's TedX talk "Stem Cells and the Transformative Power of Hope"
Bernard Siegel, a leader of the global stem cell advocacy movement and founder of the World Stem Cell Summit, describes how grassroots activists have contributed to the advancement of stem cell research, one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of our time.
World Stem Cell Summit 2013
The 2013 World Stem Cell Summit took place in San Diego, California on December 4-6, 2013 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. The Summit featured a record 200 expert speakers leading 67 sessions and panels and 37 "Conversation with Experts" roundtable discussions. Twelve hundred WSCS13 attendees represented more than 40 countries.
- 2014 Conference (REGMEDCOM)
San Francisco, California
- International Society for Stem Cell Research
Vancouver, British Columbia
- BIO International Convention
San Diego, California
- The Business of Regenerative Medicine: New Therapies, New Models
St. Andrew's Club & Conference Centre